Pest infestation in homes or business can be quite distressing. In case of some pests, people have very little to fear and can carry out the removal themselves. However, pests, like hornets and wasps, should be treated cautiously. In such cases, the homeowners should stay safe and call for professional assistance.
3 Counties Pest Control aims at safely removing bees, hornets and wasps and also household pests like rats, mice, etc. The team of wasp nest removal at Crawley advises the clients to put measures that can prevent the problems. Nevertheless, it is always best to first identify the species that is causing the infestation.
A Few Essential Tips to Distinguish the Pests
- Bees- Bees are important for the environment. So, the pest control professionals try to remove these creatures and the honey without harming them. Female carpenter bees are black and yellow, like bumblebees. They are usually harmful to your property.
- Hornets- Hornets are black and white and extremely aggressive. These creatures work in a group to defend their queen and their nests. Hence, they make the typical homemade nest removing methods a dangerous feat.
- Wasps- Wasps are usually black and yellow and have long antennae. They build their nests mostly in trees and walls. Like hornets, they also attack any threat to their nests. Therefore, it is a job best left for wasp nest removal professionals.
The main problem lies with the identification of a wasp nest. Without professional help, it becomes tough to know when to report. Moreover, wasp nests are distinct. They are made of wood pulp and saliva. This makes them look like papery walls. Usually, people are asked to keep an eye on the flight path of the wasps. The nests can become more prominent in size in no time. So one must keep an eye on them.
Whatever the issue, it’s always a good idea to call pest control professionals for help. Professionals use methods of pest removal that are safe and environment-friendly. The wasp nest removal in Redhill serves you with the best of services in and around the area.
Usually, one is advised to not try anything on their own if they chance upon a wasp nest. This can be particularly dangerous.
There are specialised approaches that professionals follow:
- Using aerosol for spraying on the nest.
- Injecting it with a liquid.
- Single liquid treatment with free multiple sub-treatments if required.
- Environment-friendly products to be used.
- Application by a qualified professional.
Further, pest control services in various parts of Redhill, like, wasp nest removal in Reigate area are also provided. The services are available not only in household areas but in commercial places as well. The properties include:
The team at 3 Counties Pest Control is a team of experienced officers. They belong to the local authority of pest control services. Not only do they serve the household, commercial or industrial areas, but also serve them to help the environment. Registered at the British Pest Control Association, they are the leading pest control service providers across Surrey.