Wasp nest is not something you handle every day. It is neither easy nor risk-free. You need to be highly careful while dealing with the wasp nest at your property. This is the reason most of the property owners prefer to call the professionals for wasp nest removal in Horley.
Since these angry little insects are one of the fiercest species available on planet earth, you have to be careful while planning an encounter with them. Honestly, this encounter can be one of the most painful experiences you may have in your lifetime. Therefore, you should be aware of the Do’s and Don’ts of wasp nest removal to make things favourable for you.
- Call the professional pest control service providers for this risky job. They have the right skill, proper equipment and vast experience that are highly required to execute such kind of tasks.
- Choose the time of dusk or dawn to remove the nest because this is the time when the wasp nest is supposed to be less active and less risky.
- Do your research part well enough before approaching the nest. Collect as much information as you can about the basic characteristics of the wasps to understand how do they react when you attack their habitat.
- Be well-equipped with the right tools and wear the PPE or personal protective equipment to keep yourself safe from the attack of those angry insects.
- Wait for a couple of days to be sure that all the wasps inside the nest are eliminated before destroying the nest to be on the safer side.
- Do not approach the nest directly at the daytime. This is the time when the wasps are in their best active mode. They can be in their most aggressive form at that time which may be an extremely painful experience for you.
- Never try to remove the wasp nest on your own if you find it very close to the windows or doors of your home. It will trigger the chance of having a wasp attack inside your home, and your loved ones can be in danger.
- Never try to put the nest on fire. This will make the wasps terrified, and they will be in their best-attacking form to save their nest. Be gentle and follow the rules.
- Do not go to attack the nest without any personal protection. If you cannot arrange PPE for yourself, try wearing full sleeves shirts and full pants. Wear a hat or cover your mouth and head with thick clothes. Keep the eyes open but try to wear glasses to protect them from the attack of the wasp’s strings.
- Never ignore or take the matter of safety lightly while dealing with wasp nest on your own.
In case, you want to avoid all these hassles, then calling an expert is the best solution you can have for Wasp Nest Removal in Warlingham. 3 counties Pest Control will be at your service for this job. We offer professional wasp nest removal to our clients located in Warlingham and Horley. Please call us for more information.