Though wasps are very fragile and have a small body structure, getting rid of wasp nests as soon as you notice one in your house is a must. They are well-equipped to survive a variety of habitats. Take a closer look at the colony of wasps and you will notice that there are more female wasps than male. Instead of relying on the circulating myths and methods and trying a DIY, get in touch with professionals offering residential and industrial property pest removal services.
Common Myths About Wasp Nest Removal In Reigate
- “You Can Remove A Wasp Nest By Burning It.”
Using fire to remove nests is never a good idea. Wasp nests are generally made using paper substances created by wasps by chewing wood and transforming it into pulp. The nest material is highly inflammable and can burn down your entire house. Moreover, fire is not sufficient to kill the wasps. Rather, they can get aggravated and turn violent.
- “You Can Spray Water On The Nest To Kill The Wasps.”
Though there are a few online tutorials recommending to kill wasps by spraying water in the nest, the method is neither effective nor safe. If the wasps are nesting in your eaves, flooding it can cause water damage to your home. There are even a few situations when flooding a wasp nest has flooded the entire attic or basement. Just like fire, water can aggravate the wasps instead of removing them.
- “You Can Beat The Nest To Get Rid Of Wasps.”
Attempting to beat down the wasp nest is not a wise thing to do. In fact, swatting or beating a wasp nest to remove the pest is one of the biggest myths people tend to follow. Not only are you putting yourself at risk for a sting but can even risk your life if you are allergic to wasp venom. A better alternative is to hire professionals offering wasp nest removal service in Reigate.
3 Reasons To Hire Professionals For Wasp Nest Removal
- Not only do pest control experts wear safety equipment to protect themselves from stings but also possess the right tools to remove the nest.
- They are trained and experienced in removing pests from small spaces and attic.
- They can understand the instincts of pests and can identify the areas where they are forming.
These being said, it’s time you debunk the common myths and hire professionals for industrial wasp nest removals.